Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

New York Area Readers

Need some entertainment this weekend?

Who: The Harrison Players Community Theater

What: "Sentimental Journey: A 1940s Musical Flashback"

Where: Veteran's Memorial Building, 210 Halstead Ave., Harrison, NY (easily accessible via I95 and right down the street from the Metro North station)

When: Saturday May 17 at 8 PM, Sunday May 18th at 3PM and 7PM

Why: Because I'm so beautiful and brilliant that you want to watch me.

How: However your can.

I know it has nothing to do with food, but it's my blog and if I feel like not posting about food, I will. ;-P thlpt!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Good luck! Break a leg!!! There better be a picture or two of your triumphant performance on your blog...or even better a YouTube moment...

We Are Never Full said...

How FUN!! If I wasn't in Brooklyn, I'd def. come. I LOVE musicals, but my husband is annoying and hates them. But have a blast and enjoy!! I'm w/ sue - even if you don't 'break a leg' still put it up on you tube for all of us to see!

StickyGooeyCreamyChewy said...

Woohoo! Sounds like a blast! I wish I were up there so I could come. I do a pretty mean Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy! We could duet! ;)

Break a leg!

Mansi Desai said...

I'm waiting for you to be done with your rehearsals so you can cook for my monthly mingle!:) and here you are whiling away your time with New York posts! hehehe:)D

Emiline said...

Good luck!

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Thanks all! I'll see what I can do about pictures.

And Mansi, I'm having a birthday party for my mother and uncle next week for which I hope to test my idea for the Monthly Mingle.

SGCC - Get yourself up here. I'll tie and gag one of the other Andrew Sisters and you can sing "Bugle Boy" with me.