Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

See You In A Week!

There will be no sweet treat this coming week (sorry). I am heading off to my annual pilgramage to Chicoteague Island for some sun, sand, surf, and Pony Pennings.

I think this year I'll be blogging on the local fare, so watch for that post.

While you await my return, I will leave you with something cute (although non food related) to look at.
This is Riddle Me This (just call her Riddle). My mother bought her at the Fireman's Auction two summers ago. She's the sweetest, smartest pony ever and is working hard at going from wild thing to respectable, civilized pony. I hope to start riding her next summer (provided she gets big enough, which may not happen). The best souveniers from Chincoteague have four legs!

(Her blaze is covered by her forelock, but it's the reason why she's called Riddle because it's shaped like a question mark.)

10 comments:

Peter M said...

You speak of blogging on the local fare and then post photos of ponies...they are NOT for eating! lol

Enjoy your trip.

noble pig said...

Wow, lovely animal! I love horses.

Adam said...

Have Fun! I used to ride a chestnut just like that, but without all the markings. I see what you mean by the 'riddle' mark.
Catch ya later.

Kristen said...

I hope you have a great vacation!

Emiline said...

Have a good time!

Darius T. Williams said...

I hope you're having a fantastic time away...can't wait for your return!

-DTW
www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Too cute!

Have an awesome time. (You probably already are.)

We Are Never Full said...

have a BLAST!

Clumbsy Cookie said...

Can't wait to hear about your vacation!

Alisha said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership and create more engaged users. I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to also install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your blog

I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com