Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

See You In A Week!

I'm heading out to Chincoteague for the week. When I'm there I like to totally disconnect - no TV and no internet and as little outside world contact as possible.
Instead, I plan to indulge in some of this...
Some of this...
Plenty of this...

And of course, lots of this...


Have a great week everyone! I probably won't do another food post on Chincoteague like I did last year simply because there isn't likely to be much that's new food-wise on the island, however, if anything fun and new catches my eye, I'm sure to write a post about it.

6 comments:

Bellini Valli said...

Have a great time!!

Sue said...

ENJOY! We'll miss you, but I have a feeling you'll be okay for a week with any online worries.

Donna-FFW said...

Have a blast..

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a wonderful time!

Emily said...

Have a fantastic time!

Daniel said...

Be sure to say hello to Misty for me.... :) I hope your vacation is wonderful.

Dan
Casual Kitchen