Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Placeholder Post

First I wanted to do what I neglected to do in my last post.  I wanted to thank everyone for their sweet congrats and insightful comments regarding my anniversary.  TERP has the best readers, no doubt!

Second I want to apologize for the sparse recipes in the recent past and also for the upcoming weeks.  This spring is a busy time as I am working on my spring dance recital as well as taking a voice class.  Since classes are on consecutive nights, it doesn't leave me much time for cooking.  I'm relying on restaurants and takeout much more than I would like to be and it will be that way for a little while.  I'll cook once or twice a week and then eat leftovers for as long as they will last.  I'm often not in the mood to start creating new recipes, so it's back through the blog archives to use my old favorites and standbys. (This blog really does serve a purpose!)

I have promised myself that I will come up with at least one new recipe next week.  I figure I can do at least that much.  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Lo said...

No apologies needed! We all go through spells when blogging isn't a priority (you've witnessed at least one of mine recently) and we have better things to do than try to come up with something original to blog.

Still love ya! And we'll be here next week.

The Blonde Duck said...

What kind of dance do you do?

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a magical Monday!