Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Anyone Else Have This Blogger Issue?

I want to apologize to any bloggers of whom I have been a loyal and faithful reader.  You may be noticing that I haven't been commenting on your blogs.  Well, part of that is that I sometimes don't get around to doing blog reading as much as I would like to these days, but when when I carve out a chunk of "Blog time" to get to everyone's blogs and steal recipes, I am still not commenting on certain blogs.

Fear not, dear friends.  I am still a fan of your blog.  I am just having some major tech issues with Blogger.  I will post comments on certain blogs, logged into my Google account, and I will be prompted to "choose an account".  I choose Google and it boots me back to the login screen.  I then log in and it takes me back to the comment screen.  I try to post the comment again, and it boots me back to the login screen.  I log in and go back ot the comment screen.  I try to post the comment, and I'm back to the login screen.  It goes round and round until I am totally frustrated and just give up.

Two blogs where this issue stands out are Burp and My Tasty Treasures - two of my favorite blogs, but I believe there are a couple of others I can't remember right now.  If anyone knows why this is happening, I'd love some tech support.  In the mean time, please note, dear friends, that I still love you and still read your blogs whenever I am having my "blog time".

9 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

Its happening to me also on certain blogs. I dont get it either.. I havent been around in a long time I thought it was because of that. Hope your response helps me as well.

bellini said...

It was happening to me to and then a very smart reader told me when you sign in to your account at the beginning, untick the little box that says stay signed in..it works and you comment on everyones blog.

Emily said...

That's been happening to me, too! I thought it was just me.

Also, I've been sucking on my blog reading lately. You know how it is.

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Donna - The sad part is that it happens to me on YOUR blog. :-(

Val - Cute avatar! Thanks for the advice.

Em - Can't believe it's happening to so many of us.

polwig said...

It is tough to read all the blogs and especially comment. I wish there was a smiley face button we can hit to say I have been here and are following you but do not have anything witty to say (or in my case are brain dead at the moment)

katiez said...

Drives me crazy when that stuff happens. Too many choices, sometimes. Hope you got it sorted...

The Blonde Duck said...

It has been doing the same thing to me. I tried logging out of everything and logging back in and it helped. Try the blogger tech forums--that's where I got my info.

The Blonde Duck said...

Did Blogger start beaving?

Proud Italian Cook said...

It's happening with me too, I'm going to try Val's advice!